Translate

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Assignment #1


My reason for taking this course is to experience an English class that is taught in a completely different way than most. I look forward to the course expanding my knowledge of literature and composition, and hopefully I'll get the chance to think outside of the box. I am also taking it because of the AP test and the weighted grade points for my GPA. I am nervous about having to read a lot at home because of my busy schedule and the large amount of time I will be spending on college applications and tests. My goal for the course is to complete all of my work to the best of my ability and earn an A while doing it. Literature expands knowledge and thinking in every way imaginable. I expect that through this course, I will discover new perspectives and ideas through the words of many authors.

No comments:

Post a Comment