Translate

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Midterm Reflection

a) I really liked that the whole test was multiple choice. On answers that I knew but couldn't think of the definition, I could just read the list of definitions and say "Oh yeah, that's the definition."
b) I had a hard time remembering every exact word that we had, especially from the lists earlier this year.
c) I feel that I know most of the content and it will stick with me. But I need to study it more to become fluent with the words and be able to use them in my every day vocabulary.
d) I feel like I could have known the words better and I know that I got some wrong on the test. So next time, I will spread out my study time. I also only gave myself 10 minutes every night to study. If I find more time to study at night, I can study longer and hopefully do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment