Translate

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

"To Facebook or not to Facebook?"

My initial impression of Facebook was that it made it really easy to communicate with friends and see what everybody was up to. I thought that it was just a cool new way to spend time and meet new people. After reading the article, I feel that all these people are making a big deal over nothing. They are all just looking for new ways to get money from Facebook by saying, "My child has been disrupted emotionally because of his use of Facebook and he is under 13!" and then suing the company. Facebook is making a ton of money, and millions of people use Facebook and like it just the way it is. It is money maker, so I feel the people in this article should stop complaining about the ways Facebook makes their money and just enjoy it.
So I would go with "To Facebook"

No comments:

Post a Comment