Translate

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Notes on Hamlet

 At the beginning of the play, I felt like it was all just a big waste of time and that I wouldn't be interested in the story. As the play progressed, I became more and more interested. I love how many mysteries are in this play and how the reader is left hanging and has to decide for himself what he thinks is going on. I think that toward the beginning of the play, Hamlet was acting crazy for a good cause and actually had a plan. Now toward the end of act 3, I am starting to doubt that he is acting and starting to think that he is actually going crazy. I feel that as the story progresses, Hamlet is going to actually become the crazy guy that he has been pretending to be and end up doing something insane. I think that ,since Hamlet was the only one that saw the ghost in act 3, this is the start of his actual insanity and he is just imagining things now.

No comments:

Post a Comment